15 Mar Executive Coaching and Team Coaching
Executive Coaching is an individualized approach for executives, managers and leaders that achieves the following for the individual:
- Deepens awareness of gifts and growth opportunities
- Enhances self-management
- Sharpens leadership competencies
- Expands choices and possibilities
- Promotes work-life balance, harmony and integration
Executive coaching focuses on helping each participant go from where they are, to where they envision themselves and their company to be.
Executive coaching is an inquiry-based approach to personal and professional development that is aimed at creating awareness, generating action, and facilitating learning and growth.
Benchmark Consulting’s executive coaching program focuses on improving performance by helping individuals to develop and sustain new perspectives, attitudes, skills and behaviors.
Team Coaching is for a maximum of 10 members. This inspired intervention achieves the following for the group:
- Improves team communication and collaboration
- Deepens trust and openness
- Helps the team manage diversity
- Turns harmful conflicts into productive opportunities for learning
- Promotes team creativity, agility, and maturity